Terms of participation
- Nominated professionals, people & businesses are eligible to be nominated and/or win the New York Awards providing all of the following criteria are met.
The nominated Person/Professional must::
- Be a person born or business locatation in New York State
- Have not won in previous years.
- Respond within time frame that Business, He or she accepts the Award.
- Attend ceremony or authorized representative.
The nominated businesses MUST:
- Have a storefront in the USA
- Have a registered legally formed business.
- Have been operating for at least 12 months prior to nomination
The nominated businesses MUST NOT:
- Have employees that have judged or judging the New York Awards program
- Be a contracted commercial supplier to the New York Awards.
- Have won a New York Awards before ever.
- NYA can be accessed by the public online.
- NYA subscribers, winners and nominees do not have any voting rights within NYA our company, organization, corporation or LLC.
- NYA may not be duplicated.
- No Refunds at any time.
- NYA does not guarantee ALL businesses will win an award.
- Recipients / Winners of NYA who refuse acceptance of the NYA will not be nominated or win a NYA in the life of the named business & owner.
- Businesses that accept the NYA gives us the right & permission to use your business logo(s) & pictures anywhere in the world with NYA advertisements
- Businesses agree to allow us to take photos, video footage of owner, business &/or employees to be used in relation to advertising materials.
- Recipients of the NYA agree the we may use the materials for future promotional and marketing purposes without further notice, reference or compensation to them.
- We may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilize the materials at any time, anywhere and by any means.
- We may license, authorize or otherwise transfer the rights in the materials to others to do the same.
- Recipients / Winners acknowledge that by accepting the NYA you grant us on creation of the materials a world wide royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable license to use the materials for whatever purpose. can be accessed by the public online.
- VOTERS can vote for a New Yorker that he or she feels has exceeded expectations and has given back to others.
- VOTERS must be former or current clients / customers of Businesses being nominated.
We do not sell, transfer or give personal or business information collected about nominated or winning Recipients.